Want Crash Ensemble to play your music?
Crash Ensemble’s Free State #10 concert, will feature music from up-and-coming Irish composers selected from open submission by all members of Crash Ensemble.
Free State #10 will take place Dublin in 2017 as part of the ensemble's 20th anniversary celebrations.
Call for Scores: Free State #10
Deadline: Monday 5th December 2016, 5pm.
What we ask of you:
- Be born in or currently resident in Ireland (Rep. and NI).
- Write for instruments within the ensemble (Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass/Electric Bass, Piano, Electric Guitar, Percussion, Clarinet/Bass Clarinet, Flute/Piccolo, Trombone). Any grouping of, or solo pieces for these instruments are fine. We’d really like some brand spanking new works for the full ensemble (all 10 instruments) if at all possible.
- Make sure your piece is under 20 mins (shorter is better) so we can fit as many as
- possible into the programme.
- The piece can include electronics. (These can be live electronics if you like – we'd love to have you on stage with us).
- One piece per composer.
- We will be selecting works ‘blind’ so don't put your name on the score or mp3 (send personal details in your email only).
Send your score as a PDF, with a MP3/electronic mock up (if you have one) and include your name and contact details on a separate page/cover email.
By Email: lina [at] crashensemble.com (please title 'Free State 10')